“It’s a journey and we are combining Dell and EMC to create your one, most trusted, most innovative partner to help… https://t.co/NUyeqOX333
VirtualCenter tasks that conflict with VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure functionality
According to this article it's providing a list of VirtualCenter actions that conflict with VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) functionality and cause VDI Desktops to become inaccessible.
- Moving an ESX from one cluster to another.
- Removing and re-adding an ESX host from VirtualCenter
- Un-registering and re-registering a virtual machine on VMware Infrastructure Client or VirtualCenter
- Re-signaturing a LUN which is hosting VDI desktops
- Moving virtual machines from one folder to another within VirtualCenter
- Changing the names of folders in VirtualCenter where virtual machines are stored
- Changing the names of folders in VirtualCenter where templates are stored
- Upgrading VirtualCenter while VDM/View services are running
- Re-installing VirtualCenter