3 WAYS TO SURVIVE the Cryptocurrency Market Crash! — Steemit https://t.co/bHpT6zgQGr
StarWind Software is a global leader in Storage Virtualization and iSCSI storage for small and midsize companies. StarWind's flagship product is a storage virtualization software platform that turns any industry-standard Windows Server into a fault-tolerant, fail-safe iSCSI SAN. It is designed for use as networked storage for VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and other server applications configured in server clusters. StarWind Software is focused on providing small and midsize companies with affordable high availability technology which was previously only available in high-end storage products.
StarWind Software has released a major version of there Starwind ISCSI Server software – StarWind 5.0 with High Availability support StarWind is going to be #1 iSCSI SAN software for VMware and Hyper-V as they say.
I was asked to test there software and blog about it. I'm obviously honored with this question and of course I will do this. After a short mail traffic between StarWind Software and me I got a license file and the software to test.
StarWind is a storage virtualization software which turns any industry-standard 64-bit or 32-bit Windows server into a fail-safe, highly available, fault-tolerant storage. This technology permits applications to have non-disruptive, continuous access to storage in the event of failure.
Benefits of Using StarWind iSCSI SAN Software
- Enterprise Features. SMB price.
- True Active-Active High Availability
- Ideal for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V deployments
- Go from zero to SAN in 30 minutes: easy to deploy and simple to manage.
- Flexible licensing and pricing model.
- Works on industry-standard servers making hardware upgrades simple
- Synchronous Data Mirroring: real-time data mirroring across a 2 node storage cluster
- High Availability / Automatic Failover: fault tolerant technology eliminates single point of failure
- Failback with Fast Synchronization: failback to an original system after an automatic failover
- Remote / Asynchronous Replication: replicates your storage to a remote site across a WAN
- CDP & Snapshots: captures point-in-time snapshots with unlimited rollback points
- Server Clustering: provides shared storage for High Availability server clustering
- Thin Provisioning: allocates space dynamically for highly efficient disk utilization
For further details look here.
I'm just ready with installing the software and will post some more details about it in a couple of days. So come back soon and give it a visit.