@Tronfoundation Wow I expected much more
Nominations are open, choose your EMC Elect 2015
With all the EMC fuzz going on this year it is easy to forget about the EMC Elect program. Yes nominations are open for 2015. Each year, through the EMC Elect program EMC shows their appreciation to those that participate in EMC conversations on ECN or other technical communities, give feedback to EMC employees, or create technical content on EMC solutions. If you are a strong participant in above mentioned enumeration and you think you do fit the description you should go for a vote.
I mentioned this before but I am more then happy to repeat myself. What makes the EMC Elect program different from similar programs that preceded?
In the age of blogs, Facebook, and Twitter, conversations, especially in the technical community, have moved from conference rooms and chat rooms to online communities. Programs like EMC Elect knock down the barriers that have long separated vendors from customers, by extending the conversations to include other opportunities to exchange information. This program makes the business relationship more of a collaborative effort.
The top three reasons people were chosen for EMC Elect are:
- Regular engagement on the EMC Community Network
- Great conversations on Twitter
- Strong technical presence via blogs and at industry events
The biggest benefit of membership according to Sean Thulin, Community Growth Hacker for Social Media Marketing at EMC is the public recognition as an EMC Elect member. Benefits may also include (and are subject to change)
- Membership certificate and gift
- Public recognition in the EMC Elect directory
- EMC Elect logo to display on website or email signature
- Access to a private EMC Elect community with exclusive content
- Access to exclusive online events and other opportunities to participate in activities
- Prioritization in upcoming Beta and external reviews of Roadmaps and User Experience
- Direct feedback mechanisms into all participating EMC product teams
Other potential benefits include:
- VIP treatment at Tier 1 events
- Educational Discounts
Nominations will be open from Monday August 25th 2014 until December 31st 2014. There will be plenty of time nominate somebody or yourself.
- Item Tag: EMC